WHAT WE DO
Sunshine City Web Design specializes in custom websites and related marketing services for non-profit organizations, small businesses and professionals. Although we are based in sunny St. Petersburg, Florida (“The Sunshine City”), we provide marketing services for clients all over the world. Founded in 2005 as Eden Isle Publishing Company, our products and services include:
- website design, development, hosting and maintenance
- nonprofit website design
- small business website design
- websites for churches and other faith-based organizations
- websites for authors and artists
- SEO (search engine optimization)
- email marketing set-up and/or management (e-newsletter design; list migration and management; message set-up and sending; results reporting)
- social media management (set-up and/or management of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Meetup accounts)
- integrated web marketing (linking any client’s social media accounts, blogs, websites and email)
- copy writing and copy editing for web and print
- collateral design (brochures, business cards, flyers, etc.)
- package design (CDs, book covers)
- newsletter design (email and print)
- logo design
- exhibit design
- blog set-up
- conference sponsorship, trade show and attendance marketing
WHO WE ARE
Sunshine City Web Design’s founder, owner and chief website developer is Cheryl Harrison, who has won more than 50 awards (10 national) for marketing, editorial and design for the web, magazines and newspapers.
As a journalist, she worked for Times Publishing Company, Newsweek, People, Parade magazine, Florida Trend (a business magazine), Florida Real Estate, Avis Traveler, and daily newspapers in Florida and the Midwest. She learned marketing on the job in the Corporate Marketing Department of Times Publishing, where her work won a National Addy Award for the St. Petersburg Times (now the Tampa Bay Times) as well as many regional awards.
She has used what she learned at the Times, as a corporate marketer for an international software firm, and as a contributor to regional business and real estate magazines, to serve an ever-expanding base of clients, ranging from local churches to a global foundation committed to improving the health of the African people.
Sunshine City Web Design’s support staff includes highly qualified technical experts as well as talented writers and administrative support people.
Please contact us to let us know how we can serve you.